More About Siding Ventilation
What Is Siding Ventilation, You May Ask?
Siding ventilation is an important yet often overlooked aspect of your home's HVAC ventilation ecosystem. If your home has many of the most common types of siding like wood paneling, hardboard, fiber cement siding and many others, then you probably have a lot of siding ventilation products already installed on your home. These products ensure that trapped moisture that seeps from the outer wall through the siding panels doesn’t get trapped or seeps through and damages the interior of your home.
Siding ventilation has specialized air channels that allow trapped moisture to seep out quickly without setting in and induces air flow in order to speed up evaporation and keep your inner walls dry. They keep mold, mildew, warping, and other bad issues from cropping up in and around your home’s walls. Rest easy knowing that you have the best siding ventilation products in your home, if you bought them from RoofingDirect.com that is.
Features + Benefits
- Provide long-lasting protection that prevents moisture damage within the walls
- Made of HDPE plastic resistant to warping, splitting, mold and mildew
- Each piece is dimensionally die-cut so that you receive an identical piece every time
- Available in five sizes all with varying lengths and widths
- Heat-resistant: made from profile extruded polypropylene plastic
Other Production InformationIf you are not finding what you need for your project, please contact us. Our team has decades of experience and will be able to help you find the right solution.
Shop with RoofingDirect.com!
Why buy from us, you may ask? Some of the perks our customers enjoy include:
Questions about a product? Contact us and we will be happy to help.