More About Wall Ventilation
- Wall Vents With Dampers – These robust wall vents are equipped with high quality dampers. Some use spring loaded dampers while others use magnets to hold the damper closed. They are available in many different sizes to fit most applications.
- Exhaust Wall Vents – Our exhaust wall vents are feature packed with ways to help enhance performance and lifetime value. They feature a large hood design to help prevent restricted airflow. They are made with heavy duty 28 gauge galvanized steel and includes a quarter inch pest screen and includes a spring loaded damper to keep it closed when not in use.
- Intake Wall Vents – These specialized types of wall vents help to supply air intake for a variety of home applications like heating, cooling, and roof ventilation for the warmer months. Shop our selection of fixed louver and movable louver options.
- Copper Wall Vents – These aesthetically pleasing vents are great for putting that extra pop of color and taste to your home’s décor. They are also extra durable and long lasting and provide excellent weather protection both from warm and cold temperatures. Comes with a variety of styles like with damper, without damper, and with screen and damper.
- Dryer Wall Vents – These sturdily constructed dryer wall vents are the perfect addition to your home upgrades list! Or, they can be used during new construction or remodeling projects as well. Our dryer vents are made with a heavy gauge steel body that includes a powder coating. These last a long time and are easily installed into standard 4 inch ductwork.
- Siding Ventilation – We offer a great selection of siding ventilation products as well. They are the perfect ventilation solution for a variety of things like installing them behind wood, hardboard siding, and vinyl siding, to name a few. These vents help to channel damaging moisture away from your home and prevent it from accumulating between your siding and your walls. It helps you avoid problems like paint peeling, warped or moldy siding panels and much more.
- Protection – There are also high-quality wall vent guards available. They are fastened over the wall vents to protect them from being damaged and preventing critters from entering. They have a simple opening mechanism that allows for ease of cleaning and maintaining the wall vent.
Shop with RoofingDirect.com!
Why buy from us, you may ask? Some of the perks our customers enjoy include:
Questions about a product? Contact us and we will be happy to help.